Monday, February 8, 2010

RE:Liberals Get a War President of Their Very Own

View Article Here

For GR this wasn't half bad, though I have to say I get more and more irritated at disgruntled leftists for waving their hands in anger at Obama's support of the war in Afghanistan. Read 'The Audacity Of Hope' - he specifically addresses his support for it, and condemns Iraq.

Personally I never liked the guy, during the primaries I thought he was full of hot air and relied only on eloquence. When I read his book I couldn't believe how overly verbose it was in it's good grammar, and how terrible it was for content....it was several hundreds pages of saying nothing. Though I remember saying to my wife: 'At least he clearly states his position on Afghanistan and would focus on that war rather then Iraq...that I agree with'.
Imagine my surprise when everyone jumped on his back for doing what he said.

I don't care if you dislike the guy, in fact I don't like him....but at least dislike him for the right reasons.

Further, quit whining about America's militarism...that problem doesn't lie with America, it lies with Humanity. No country is exempt from militarism. Ultimately, you live in a democracy of rich privileged people - and just like a rich privileged kid will do anything he can to stay that way, so America will continue to flex its muscles to protect its position.

No comments:

Post a Comment